I Still Love Him - Ravneet Kaur

Couple Hug Mobile Sweet Photo, Cute Romantic HD Wallpaper, Girl With Boy Images, Love Story pic, Kissing Scene, Poses, Romance Tumblr, Background Stories Heart
I belong to a typically jatt family from Punjab. From childhood on wards I was asked to not to love anyone as its totally out of our culture. Respect of one's family is with daughter. If a daughter is out of her character she ruins her family's respect. I am the only daughter of my parents and I have a younger brother one and a half years younger than me i really love him i can do anything for him.

My father loves me a lot. I am apple of his eyes. He sends me to Chandigarh for higher studies. I am a medical student. I came to Chandigarh and there I met him for the first time. He was my cousins friend 1 year senior to me and 2 years elder to me. We used to talk on Facebook till 3 or 4 a.m.

He loves me a lot and me too. I was mad about him. He taught me what is love. We used to roam around the streets, talk day and night and much more happened. Ups and downs came in our life but we were together - that was the happy part of our life or I should say my life. Time passes on and 1 year and 5 months of our relation completed and there it all started.

Don't know what happened to him. He started ignoring me. He didn't talked to me for 1 month after our fight. Daily I used to say sorry, request him, cry, fold my hands in front of him. He forgave me but not by his heart. He started hating me. He said he need a break I accepted that. It's 10 day break to our relation. Then I thought its all sorted out but I was wrong. We used to talk but he was not the same person whom I used to talk earlier. He was changed.

He asked me to come to hotel if I wanted my relation like earlier. But I refused for that. He started ignoring me. I text him he said he will talk to me later as he is busy after that he didn't text me ever. I called him several times but he didn't respond not even single time. No answer of my messages. I still love him. I want him back.

Submitted By - Ravneet Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment